Cheese dairy farm, winery, olive oil mill, ham and sausage factory, Italian tradition full day visit and tasting private tour
Durations: 9 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Cheese, wine, olive oil, ham and sausage, full day private tour to visit local productions supplied by families from generations, to taste Italian gastronomy excellence.
During this wine and food excursion, not far from Venice, you will spend a day in the Euganean Hills area that rises up from flat earth. They are the result of volcanic eruptions millions of years ago. The landscape is a succession of vineyards, villages, medieval castles, patrician villas that date back to the Renaissance. As well as churches, hermitages, and monasteries that still inhabited.Â
In the morning you will visit a dairy farm, a vineyard, and a farm where they produce the saffron. In the afternoon you will visit an olive oil mill to taste their products and to have some useful information about this important ingredient of the Mediterranean diet.Â
You will end this day excursion visiting a ham and sausage factory, located in an area famous for the production of the ham recognized by the European Union which has to respect very strict standards: the "Prosciutto Veneto Berico-Euganeo".
This is an Italian cultural food tour, a symphony for your palate!
- Wine and food tasting fees
- Air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Parking fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Your professional driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in order to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers are not allowed to elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.Â
- Not recommended for people sensitive to the sight of raw meat and its processing
- Minimum drinking age 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 10 days or less before event