Albufera Day Trip and Paella Experience
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Albufera is a fresh water lagoon surrounded by rice fields. The tour includes - a guided boat tour in Albufera Natural park. Also included is a wonderful traditional Valencian lunch with authentic paella.
Albufera is a fresh water lagoon surrounded by rice fields. The tour includes: Boat tour in Albufera Natural park, guided tour. Traditional Valencian lunch with authentic paella.. Transfer back to the city centre.
Day 1 : Pure nature 10 km away from the city, gorgeous sunsets, boat rides and being able to completely switch off for a moment. It is an oasis surrounded by rice fields and forests. We are obviously talking about La Albufera in Valencia. The origins of Valencian cuisine starts here since it is the place where paella was invented.
Paella experience at a traditional restaurant. We will arrive to the restaurant directly by boat after the boat tour.
Boat Tour in Albufera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- You will find our bus or minivan at the Palacio del MarquÃ©s de Dos Aguas, in Calle Poeta Querol. The buss and our guide will have our "Gastro Trips" logo.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event