Tuscany: Gluten-Free Meal in a Winery of San Gimignano
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-25
Eating gluten-free foods does not mean missing out on the food that you love. Prepare yourself to be wowed with a typical gluten-free Italian three-course meal that has been prepared for you with excellent wine pairing!
â€˘ Focus on the things that you would enjoy and appreciate in Florence accompanied by a local like-minded professional guide
â€˘ Experience an authentic gluten-free Italian lunch or dinner paired with eleven wine
â€˘ Taste local products such as cheeses, olives, salami and more
Eating gluten-free foods does not mean missing out on the food that you love. Prepare yourself to be wowed with a typical gluten-free Italian three-course Florentine meal that has been prepared for you with excellent wine pairing.
Day 1 : Tenuta Torciano Vineyards, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Prepare yourself to be wowed with a typical gluten-free Italian 4-course Florentine meal with exquisite wine pairings. Take a tour of a historic winery, and savor tastings of local produce and wine.
- 4-Course Tuscan Gluten-Free Meal
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event