Tuscany: Wine Outdoor Dinning in San Gimignano Winery
â€¢ Take a wine tour through the Tuscany San Gimignano Winery
â€¢ Spend a wonderful time in the middle of the countryside
â€¢ Join a Wine-tasting and Wine pairing Food Class including a typical Tuscany meal
The winery's Private Reserve Wines come from some of the most renowned vineyards of Tuscany. The garden of the Winery transmits the history and the Tuscan heat surrounded by breathtaking views of hills covered with vineyards, olive groves, and forests of oaks. In this enchanted atmosphere of this charming region, you will be served with a full menu of fresh local products and excellent Chianti Wine.
Day 1 : Tenuta Torciano Vineyards, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property.
The tour is offered seasonally, outdoor dining areas are relaxing on a warm Italian summer's night, perfect for a private dinner party and on winter a private dinner setting with a fireplace.
The tour includes some of these wines from San Gimignano, Montalcino, Montepulciano and more. In winter or summer, the dinner beginning with the most common wines, paired with the appetizer of salami, cheeses, bruschetta, and fresh salads.
Following the appetizer, the more prestigious wines will be tasted alongside our lasagna with meat sauce and truffle oil or our Tuscan Ribollita soup. Finally, Roasted meat with vegetables is served.
This dining experience will teach you how to enjoy various wines and discover excellent wine-tasting techniques. The staff will be there ready to assist you every step of the way!
DINNER MENU INCLUDES:
â€¢ Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack.
â€¢ First Course: Truffle lasagna or Tuscan Ribollita
â€¢ Second Course: Roast meat with roast potatoes and vegetables
â€¢ Dessert: Cantuccini with dessert wine
â€¢ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
â€¢ Truffle Olive Oil
â€¢ Pepper Hot Olive Oil
â€¢ Balsamic Vinegar Selected
â€¢ Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
â€¢ Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
â€¢ VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- 4-Course Tuscan Traditional Lunch or Dinner
- Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event