Tuscany: Tuscan Food Cooking Class in San Gimignano Winery
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-25
Do you want to experience the art and culture of Tuscan cooking? Then prepare to make a delicious Tuscan meal with our expert local chefs who will guide you every step of the way!
â€¢ Sit down to taste everything you created along with wine tasting from the library vintage reserves
â€¢ Learn from a passionate local chef to create a delicious Tuscan Feast
â€¢ Take home recipes and knowledge that will let you replicate your authentic Italian meal experience at home
Do you want to experience the art and culture of Tuscan cooking? Then prepare to embrace yourself to make a delicious Tuscan meal with our high expertise local chefs as they will guide you to each and every step.
This experience will also give you the opportunity to have fun to spend time with loved ones and learning how to prepare Tuscan food with special recipes given by us. Later Join to also enjoy a complete dinner, with wine tasting school and tasting of many local products.
Day 1 : Tenuta Torciano Vineyards, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property and escorted to the very kitchen they will start cooking.
If you have a passion for cooking, come to learn from Italian chefs the secrets to authentic Tuscan cuisine. The preparations for a simple and delicious Tuscan recipe include cultivating only the freshest ingredients including homemade pasta, incredible sauces, meats, and desserts. In our general cooking class, we will teach you to step by step how to properly cut, braise, boil, cook and roast a complete Tuscan meal in a fun environment while creating unforgettable dishes.
This occasion will provide an opportunity for friends and family to laugh and have fun bonding with others over food and wine, including locally sourced meats, fresh homemade pasta, vegetables hand-picked from our own garden and plenty of baked bread drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
Get yourself in the Tuscan family, and let us show you the secrets to Italian culinary pleasure.
COOKING CLASS INCLUDES:
â€¢ Making: of an appetizer, first and second course, with daily dessert.
â€¢ The Recipes are chosen by our Chef according to seasonability.
â€¢ Learn to cut, braise, boil, cook and roast a complete Tuscan meal.
â€¢ Lunch or Dinner with the food prepared together.
â€¢ Tasting of wine and olive oil with Wine School.
COOKING CLASS LUNCH/ DINNER MENU:
â€¢ Appetizer: Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Sausages Crostini
â€¢ First Course: Homemade pasta with meat sauce and Truffle Lasagna
â€¢ Second Course: Fillet flavorings and green pepper, or steak with arugula and Parmesan cheese
â€¢ Dessert: Vanilla Icecream with balsamic vinegar or TiramisÃ¹
â€¢ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
â€¢ Truffle Olive Oil
â€¢ Pepper Hot Olive Oil
â€¢ Balsamic Vinegar Selected
â€¢ Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
â€¢ Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
â€¢ VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- Cooking Class of 4 Tuscan Course Meal
- 4-Course Traditional Lunch or Dinner with food prepared together
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event