Tuscany: Sweet Cooking Class in San Gimignano Winery
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-25
If there's always space for dessert in you, join with us to live and discover a genuine Tuscany culinary experience in baking sweet local delicacies with a local chef.
â€¢ Enjoy a traditional lunch or dinner along with three types of dessert paired with wine from the library vintage reserves
â€¢ Roll the dough of your favorite Italian delicacies and learn about Italian desserts from a professional chef
â€¢ Take home recipes and knowledge that will let you replicate your authentic Italian dessert in your own kitchen
If there's always space for dessert in you, join with us to live and discover a genuine Tuscany culinary experience in baking sweet local delicacies with a local chef. Learn about the Italian desserts as you prepare your own favorite sweet treat whilst wine tasting paired by us.
Day 1 : Tenuta Torciano Vineyards, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property.
Our Confections Class features a relaxed and respectful environment that teaches true Tuscan culinary secrets. You will learn the proper techniques to knead, cut, roll and mix the ingredients.
The recipes of our chefs are focused on fresh, high-quality and local ingredients, adhering to Tuscan tradition and making this quintessential Italian dish a memorable experience for all. With encouragement and smiles your instructor will provide you with a pleasant and enjoyable day.
After you finish preparing three wonderful creations that are uniquely distinct from one another, you will have the opportunity to enjoy your desserts as well as a tasting that includes fifteen products ranging from fine wines to decadent oils and balsamic vinegar.
With guidance from an English-speaking professional, you will be sure to learn everything there is to know about creating delicious and delectable treats.
COOKING CLASS INCLUDES:
â€¢ Making three different kinds and yummy sweets.
â€¢ Cooking Class with our cooks and English speaking assistant.
â€¢ Lunch or Dinner with the food prepared together.
COOKING CLASS LUNCH/ DINNER MENU:
â€¢ Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack.
â€¢ Unique Course: Lasagna with meat sauce.
â€¢ Dessert: Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine.-
â€¢ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
â€¢ Truffle Olive Oil
â€¢ Pepper Hot Olive Oil
â€¢ Balsamic Vinegar Selected
â€¢ Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
â€¢ Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
â€¢ VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- Lunch or Dinner with 3-different kinds and yummy sweets.
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
- Unique Sweet Cooking Course with 3 types of dessert preparation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event