Local market visit and private cooking class at a Cesarina's home in Pisa
Durations: 6 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina. Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of cuisine from Pisa.
Visit the vibrant local market¬†and the¬†traditional food shops¬†with¬†the Cesarina and immerse yourself in a private cooking class¬†at the Cesarina's home,¬†learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of cuisine¬†from Pisa¬†and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied¬†by¬†a glass of local wine.
During the lesson the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic regional recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the¬†dishes. Then, taste¬†everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Le Cesarine is Italy‚Äôs oldest network of 600+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Local taxes,Private guided market tour,Private cooking class,Private 3-course dinner or 3-course lunch,Beverages (water, wines and coffee),Apron and shopping bag
Hotel pickup and transfer with driver are available upon request at an extra charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process.
- Once the reservation is made, you will receive all the details about the Cesarina address.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event