Full-Day Akihabara Tour for Anime Fans PLUS food & drinks.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like walking down a Japanese high street, surrounded byÂ rows upon rows of anime shops and locals dressed in cosplay? Youâ€™re in luck!
Washoku Club takes you to the heart of Tokyoâ€™s Techno CityÂ to witness the worldâ€™s biggest and most extensive anime and manga centre. Here youâ€™ll find Kawaii girls in cosplay, as well as countless stores selling manga, video games, cards, and collector's items. Skyscraper malls offer theÂ best deals on electronic productsÂ and, to top it all off, this region offers some of the best culinary experiences in Tokyo.
Make sure to book Akihabara Tour with The Washoku Club.
Day 1 : Try Japanese games from Mario Car to fighting and anime games. Visit one of the coolest cafĂ©s in Japan and try cute sweet icecream. Watch an amazing cosplay cute show.
2 soft drinks & water
Akihabara local lunch & dinner
Icecream & desserts
Cultural and walking food tour
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code: not specified
- â€˘ No dress codeÂ required. â€˘ Be some minutes befere the start time.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event