ETNA TOUR & LUNCH in a WINERY with WINE TASTING
Thanks to this tour you will have the opportunity to experience unique emotions, mixed with amazement and fear, for the breathtaking scenery and views but also the devastating and merciless power of the volcano that with its lava flows sweeps everything and changes the ambiance for centuries. But the volcano is also a big good brother for local people, giving them the fruits of the fertile land that you can taste first at the honey farm and then at the winery, thus immersing yourself in the aromas and flavors typical of this wonderful land full of contrasts.
Air-conditioned vehicle,Private transportation,WiFi on board,Lunch,Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting,Entry/Admission - Oro d'Etna,Entry/Admission - Gambino Winery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If itâ€™s canceled due to poor weather, youâ€™ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Â Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation where customers are staying are included in the price.Â
The price refers to the departure with pick-up from Catania and Taormina area.Â
For Pick-up from Messina or Siracusa area, an additional fee will be charged as follows:Â
ď‚§ From 1 to 3 people â‚¬ 40,00 in total;Â
ď‚§ From 4 to 8 people â‚¬ 15,00 per person;Â
The above-mentioned amount must be paid in cash directly to the driver before starting the tour.
In the event that the drop-off must be made at a location other than the pick-up location, an additional fee will be applied which will be calculated according to the distance to be covered. This amount must be paid in cash directly to the driver before starting the tour.Â
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event