ETNA BIKE WITH TASTING
Durations: 7 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
The most adventurous of the excursions Etna: enjoy a bike ride through the lava flows of the highest active volcano in Europe, with a tasting of local products.
Start the most adventurous Etna excursion by bike from Messina. Our guide will welcome you with a presentation of our city and our island while we driving up to our starting point where we will find our mountain-bikes ready for the Etna experience.
During the Etna tour, you will understand the importance of Sicily in the Mediterranean area and you will learn about its history made by the dominations, which have left their print on the culture, architecture, language, traditions and food.
A visit to Mount Etna, with the abundance of its fertile volcanic soils and the breathless landscapes is one of the things to do in Sicily, and it will charm you with its clear and bright colours: the blue of the sea, the green of the trees and the black of the lava, which compose this surreal painting.
The mountain bike Etna experience will start at 1400 meters. Here you will be welcomed at the Chalet â€śClan dei ragazziâ€ť where you will receive your helmet and all the instructions necessary to the most adventurous of our excursions Etna.
Do not forget to bring your camera so you can capture unique views and areas of the highest active volcano in Europe, while you run in the middle of cold lava flows created by the various eruptions during the years.
After about 3 hours bike tour, you will be rewarded with a rich typical product tasting waiting for you before you return to your ship.
Day 1 : La Madonnina del Porto, 98122, Messina, Sicily Italy
The stele was raised by the will of Archbishop Angelo PainoFontana di Nettuno, Messina, Sicily Italy
The fountain of Neptune is the second fountain created in Messina by Giovanni Angelo MontorsoliChiesa di S. Francesco all'Immacolata, Viale Boccetta incrocio Via XXIV, Messina, Sicily Italy
It is an impressive temple, the second in size for the churches of MessinaChalet Clan dei Ragazzi, ETNA NORD, Via Mareneve, 95015 Linguaglossa CT, Italy
The place where you can taste the typical products of Sicily.Via Provenzana 37 Localita Piano Provenzana, 95015 Linguaglossa, Sicily Italy
Norther part of Etna volcano
- Use of bicycle
- Tasting typical products
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Chalet Clan dei Ragazzi
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If itâ€™s canceled due to poor weather, youâ€™ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 23 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event