San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Zumaia flysch and Getaria with pintxos tasting!!
In this tour we will visit the best highlights of the Basque coast starting from San Juan de Gaztelugatxe and then the flysch of Zumaia, where the famous TV series Game Of Thrones was filmed.
There we will enjoy a thorough lesson about all it's history and Basque country history in general before we part towards the seaside town of Getaria.
In Getaria we will enjoy a full tour of the town and it's naval history about Sebastian Elcano and also Ricardo Balenciaga, the famous designer who was also born in Getaria.
Before we return, we will watch how the chefs cook on open grills the famous Getaria grilled fish and enjoy some pintxos tasting!!
Day 1 : First thing we will do is hike up to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, follow the local traditions and hike back down! We will walk down to the beautifull beach of zumaia and observe the flysch where G.O.T was filmed, from all anglesIn Getaria we will enjoy a full tour of this seaside town as well of hearing all it's interesting history.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- We pick up from cruise ships or apartments as well as hotels
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event