Six Tastings - A Wine Haven in Rome
Durations: 1 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Head to a gourmet wine alcove in the heart of historic Rome (but somewhat off the beaten path). Here you will enjoy local delicacies and six different wines, salami, cured meats, cheeses, olives and breads.
Taste fine wines in a gourmet enoteca tucked away in the heart of historic Rome! Local delicacies are also served by the Roman owner! Take your seat at a cosy table inside this rising star on the Rome wine scene. Familiarize yourself with six different wines and discover how their flavours must be released by specific types of food. Italians rarely drink without eating, so follow the lead of your host and savour cured meats, porchetta (pork roasted with rosemary), taralli (crunchy snack food from Southern Italy), olives and parmigiano cheese with chunks of artisan bread. Upgrade platters always available as is wine purchasing by the bottle upon conclusion of the tasting.
Professional sommelier host,SixÂ tastings of premium wines with olives and breads,Upgrade to generous platters of salami, cured meats, cheeses, olives, homemade bread,Soft drinks for guests under 21 years of age
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bookings made within 2 days of travel are subject to availability
- In the above case, please contact us through Viator / TripAdvisor Experiences to confirm your places
- Seasonal variations in Roman cuisine and the wines served may come to pass
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event