Frascati Wine Road from Rome: Tasting & Lunch
Take the train to Frascati from Rome and enjoy a wholesome half day of food, wine and friendship! Meet your guide on the platform at Frascati and set off on a walking tour of local shops and botteghe, tasting revered local delicacies such as roasted pork (porchetta), biscotti just out of the antique wood fired oven, and jug wine from the oldest tavern in town. Then it's on to the vineyard for generous wine tastings of Frascati Superiore DOCG (white), Vagnolo IGP (red), and Frascati DOC (white). Extra virgin olive oils paired with tasty breads are also served. A delightful rustic Roman lunch in a traditional trattoria comes next before boarding the return train to Rome.
Guided food tour in Frascati
Transport in and around Frascati Vineyard
Lunch with wine¬†
Train travel from and back to Rome are not included but very easy to navigate on your own.¬†Full instructions will be provided with confirmation.¬†
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sturdy, comfortable footwear advised
- Tour does not run on public holidays
- Activity level: easy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event