Walk and Taste - 15 Tastings in Campo de Fiori Market with Pizza Making Class
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Take a walk in the most beautiful and ancient market of Rome, Campo de Fior. Have some fun and try the food offered by the local producers. After a walk, you will then make your own pizza, choose your topping and enjoy your pizza for lunch!
Explore the Campo de Fiori market on a guided tour, savoring the typical products:
experience the adventure of tasting, understanding the genuineness of the raw materials and the product of controlled origin. You can get a taste of olive oil, we will stop at Norcino to taste some of the best and most special Italian cold cuts, you will be able to go through fruit and vegetable banquets, taste amari (bitter) and liqueurs. Specifically, you can taste two types of balsamic vinegar, two types of extra virgin olive oil, two pate (the classic pesto and another based on seasonality), two liqueurs (a limoncello and a cream to taste of the guest).
During this walk you will have a time to buy the delicious products from Italy.
After the Walk you will be able to create your own pizza in the restaurant where you will stop for lunch!
Day 1 : Walk and Taste - Food Market tour with Pizza Making
- Tour around the¬†Market¬†
- Tasting of vinegar, extra vergin olive oil, liqueurs, pat√®¬†
- Cheese and sliced salami tasting¬†
- Pizza making menu: Bruschetta, Pizza, Water,1 glass wine Limoncello or Coffee
- local Instructor and local chef¬†
Extra Drinks¬†available a la carte (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) - During the lunch after your pizza making
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event