Walk and Taste - Arts and Food in Rome by night: 15 tastings and dinner
This food tour combines the delicacies of Rome with its artistic and cultural beauty. It is a unique tour as during the walk you have the opportunity to observe, taste, enjoy the magical atmosphere of Rome, discovering must-see places in the city and even more hidden corners.
Day 1 : Meet your guide in Piazza Navona in Rome and after a welcome drink and some goodies your tour begins. It will be possible to admire Bernini's Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi and the Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone by Borromini, two artistic symbols of Baroque Rome. With a short walk you reach Piazza di Pasquino where, after a cultural explanation of the square, you will have the opportunity to taste and understand the differences between Neapolitan and Roman pizza. Here, after a cultural explenation, you will make a tasting of very special cured meats at Norcineria Viola. You will taste sliced salami as salami with truffle or Pork Jerky and cheeses like parmesan and caciotta with truffle.Once you will reach Trastevere you can taste a typical Roman delicacy, the maritozzo, notoriously sweet recalled here in a salty key. To conclude the tour we arrive at the Evo Hosteria Restaurant for a typical Roman dinner based on amatriciana or carbonara. Enjoy your evening with a glass of good wine to accompany the pasta and taste the most famous Italian dessert in the world, tiramisu.
During the tour there will be lots of tastings like pizza, cured meats and cheeses, maritozzo, and finally a typical Roman dinner with amatriciana or carbonara pasta, tiramisÃ¹ and a glass of wine
Order a la carte
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Please meet your Instructor in front of the Restaurant Navona at 5:20pm the tour will start at 5:30pm
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event