Private Food Tour of Rome: Campo de Fiori Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Explore some of Rome's most food-centric neighborhoods on this private 3.5-hour food tour of the Trastevere, Campo de' Fiori and Jewish Ghetto.
Go hunting for the best food in Rome with this private 3.5-hour food tour through Campo de' Fiori, the Jewish Ghetto, and the Trastevere neighborhood.
With an in-the-know guide, youâ€™ll taste traditional Italian favorites like gelato and pasta as well as local specialties like fried artichokes.
Eat your way through the Eternal City as the Romans do.
This is a must-do experience that will make you feel part of the city, and is especially useful at the beginning of your stay.
Amazing idea for celebrating your Roman Holiday, can be customized for your group.
Food walking tour
Entry/Admission - Ancient Pizzicheria Ruggeri
Entry/Admission - Antico Forno Roscioli
Entry/Admission - Ristorante Sette Oche in Altalena
Entry/Admission - Fiordiluna
Food and drinks, unless specified
Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Gluten-free or diary free options available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event