Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Rome
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Have you ever been to a local market and traditional food shop in Italy? It is full of ingredients you would love to experiment with. This is your chance to visit a market with a local expert, and choose inspiring ingredients.
Have you ever been to a local market and traditional food shop in Italy,¬†full of ingredients you'd love to experiment with? This is your chance to¬†visit a market with a local expert, choose your most inspiring ingredients, and create and name your very own two recipes.¬†
Go food shopping with your Cesarina and choose 3-5 staple ingredients that capture your imagination before¬†immersing yourself in a private cooking class¬†at their home. With their expert guidance, you will learn how to prepare your chosen ingredients and make your own two Italian creations. Cultivate your¬†creativity and confidence in the kitchen by adding an Italian flair to your dishes.¬†
Then, taste¬†everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Le Cesarine is Italy‚Äôs oldest network of 600+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Local taxes,Private guided market tour,Private cooking class,Tasting session,Beverages (water, wines and coffee),Apron and shopping bag
Hotel pickup and transfer with driver are available upon request at an extra charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process.
- Once the reservation is made, you will receive all the details about the Cesarina address.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event