Small-group Sunset Pizza Experience in Monti-Colosseum with a Local Foodie
Did you know that street food style was popular in ancient Rome?
Discover the best of Romeâ€˜s Pizza in a 2.5 hours street food tour with locals.
Letâ€™s stop to taste a very typical roman street food: Pizza !
Here youâ€™ll have the opportunity to taste a gourmet creation by street-food chefs who is famous, to select local and traditional ingredients and combining those to create new flavors.
Let's taste together at least 10 different kind of delicious pizzas:
pizza rossa, pizza bianca, pizzette di sfoglia, pizza fritta, tiella al polpo, tiella con scarola, pizza con patate, margherita, focaccia!
A few more steps and weâ€™ll discover tiny squares and streets.
You will see people living a â€˜dolce vita style,â€™ and in every corner an amazing view and sight that only Rome can offer.
Strolling cosy and friendly places , one after the other, discover an enchanting neibourgh beloved by roman people.
Friendly Local Foodie Host
3 different kind of pizza tastings with beer and drinks
PIZZA FRITTA: fried pizza
Tiella: pizza stuffed with fish or vegetables
Tips and recommendations
Entry/Admission - Gourmetaly Food Tours
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended for gluten allergic
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event