Pasta & Tiramisu Lovers Workshop: a Must to Do in Rome
Durations: 2 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-15
Enjoy our 1/2 hours cooking class in the heart of Rome, where you will learn how to make pasta from scratch and our famous Tiramisù.
Enjoy our 1,30 /2 hours cooking class in the heart of Rome where you will learn how to make Pasta from scratch and our famous TiramisÃ¹ from simple and fresh ingredients.
You will discover the recipe and the secrets of this popular dishes and you will have the chance to ask questions our local chef expert in the Italian cuisine.
Small groups limited to 15 people.
1 glass of wine
1 bottled water
Pasta with chosen sauce
Exclusions: Orders a la carte
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event