Pasta & Tiramisu Lovers Workshop: a Must to Do in Rome
Durations: 2 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-15
Enjoy our 1/2 hours cooking class in the heart of Rome, where you will learn how to make pasta from scratch and our famous Tiramisù.
Learn how to make Italian dishes, pasta and tiramisu, in our workshop in Rome. In other words, you will discover the recipe and the secrets of these popular dishes with a local chef expert in Italian cuisine.
At the first, you will start to make TiramisÃ¹ using all ingredients and tools needed. Then, you proceed to make your own pasta from flour and eggs, the chef will show you which kind of pasta you can prepare with this recipe and you will choose your favorite one to cut. When the lesson will be finished, just choose your topping sauce (carbonara, amatriciana, cacio e pepe, alfredo etc.).
Subsequently, in the second part of the class, sit down with your fellow classmates. In conclusion, enjoy your workshop in Rome of pasta and tiramisu with a glass of wine.
- Create your own fettuccine and tiramisu
- Learn the secrets and the tricks of homemade recipes
- Enjoy your lunch or dinner included
The Cooking class includes:
- Theoretical and practical lesson
- English speaking chef
- Fresh ingredients and equipment (work plan, apron and a rolling pin)
- Fettuccine with chosen sauce
- A Glass of wine (red or white)
- 1 Limoncello or coffee
- 1 Bottled Water
Location: Rome, Piazza Navona 94
Availability: from Monday to Saturday
Start time: 11 AM - 4 PM - 5:30 PM
Duration: 2h 30 min (1h and 30 min for the course and 1 h to have the meal)
Please specify intolerances and allergies
1 glass of wine
1 bottled water
Pasta with chosen sauce
Exclusions: Orders a la carte
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event