Top Class of Ravioli & Meatballs: Workshop of Italian Dishes in Rome
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Learn how to make real ravioli past by hand during this 3-hour cooking class with a local Italian chef. You will also learn how to make meatballs in the Pizzaiola style. Once you have finished cooking these delicious dishes, Enjoy your creation!
Enjoy our Top Class of Ravioli and Meatballs and learn how make Italian dishes in Rome. In this workshop you will start with ravioli, the fresh stuffed pasta. Therefore, you will learn how to prepare the perfect dough from scratch and the best stuffing with ingredients that seasons offer.
Firstly, in this workshop with your local chef, you will learn how make polpette in Pizzaiola style, delicious meatballs with original Granny‚Äôs recipe. Subsequently, you will mix eggs and four to create the dough for homemade pasta as ravioli. Thanks to this class you will be immersed in the typical flavors and smells of Sunday lunches.
In other words, this class of ravioli and meatballs in Rome tells the story of our typical Italian dishes. Indeed, traditional recipes are part of Italian culinary culture.
After the class, you will enjoy your lunch or dinner with other partecipants. Moreover, the experience will be accompanied with red or white wine.
Cooking class and dinner take place in a beautiful restaurant in the center of Rome in Piazza Navona. In conclusion, let yourself enchanted by the flavors of Rome with its typical dishes and the monumental beauties.
- Create your own ravioli and meatballs
- Learn the secrets and the tricks of homemade recipes
- Enjoy your lunch or dinner included
The Cooking class includes:
- Theoretical and practical lesson
- English speaking chef
- Fresh ingredients and equipment (work plan, apron and a rolling pin)
- Ravioli with ricotta cheese and lemon zest
- Meatballs in pizzaiola style and salad
- A Glass of wine (red or white)
- 1 Limoncello or coffee
- 1 Bottled Water
Location: Rome, Piazza Navona, 94
Start time: 10.30 AM - 4 PM
Duration: 2h 30 min (1h and 30 min for the course and 1 h to have the meal)
Please specify intolerances and allergies
Day 1 : Ravioli & Meatballs cooking class
Cooking class with a local chef
Homemade Ravioli from scratch
Meatballs in Pizzaiola sauce and mixed salad
glass of wine
limoncello or coffe
extra drincks a la carte
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event