English Wine Tasting Tour to Sussex from London
Durations: 8 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-20
Join this tour for a fun filled day and learn all about English wine, how it's made and most importantly,how good it tastes. You will visit two award winning English vineyards and enjoy a fabulous day of wine tasting and discoveries.
Join this tour for a fun filled day and learn all about English wine, how it's made and most importantly how good it tastes. You will visit two award winning English vineyards and enjoy a fabulous day of wine tasting and discoveries in the beautiful English Sussex Countryside.
Enjoy a vineyard and winery tour, wine tasting (sample an array of English wines), and a delicous 2 cuorse pub lunch. ¬†Whether you live in London or you're visiting from abroad, a die hard foodie or you'd just like to try some English wine, this is a great day out for everyone.
Day 1 : London - English Grounds
We depart in from the English Grounds near London Bridge Station. Central London and in front of Southwark Crown Court.Bluebell VineyardThe Bent Arms PubCourt Gardens Wine EstateLondon - English Grounds
- Transport by private minibus/coach (dependent on group size)
- Guided tastings at three award winning wineries (all fees included)
- Delicious locally sourced lunch
- Sample an array of English wine
- Entry/Admission - Kingscote Vineyard Estates¬†
- Entry/Admission - Bluebell Vineyard Estates
- Entry/Admission - The Bent Arms
- Entry/Admission - Court Garden Vineyard
- English Wine Tours Jute Bag
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Phone / Camera
Wear sensible clothes and shoes
We start wine tasting at 11am and highly recommend a hearty breakfast
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event