English Wine and Cheese Tour from London
Durations: 8 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-10
What could possibly go better together than English wine and English cheese? Quite simply nothing, they were made for each other!
What could possibly go better together than English wine and English cheese?Â Quite simply nothing, they were made for each other!
This wine tour will consist of a tour and tasting at the award winning Chapel Down Vineyard.Â Followed by a picnic lunch amongst the vines with of course a glass of Chapel Down wine.
Then we head to Silcocks Farm, who are well known for their delicious cheeses and organic produce which is all made right there on the farm. They will introduce you to the cheese making process and organic farming, and then onto the main eventâ€¦an English Wine and English Cheese pairing with some of our favourite English Wines and English Cheeses.
Youâ€™ll get to sample a selection of some of our favourite English Wine and English cheeses and learn the all important art to pairing food and wine; before having the opportunity to purchase any of the delights weâ€™ve sampled (and more) from the fine food store.
Day 1 : London - English Grounds
You join the tour from a central London location called the English Grounds near London Bridge Station. We pick you up in front of Southwark Crown Court.Sedlescombe Organic VineyardThe Bull at BenendenSilcocks Cheese Diary and Organic FarmLondon - English Grounds
- Day includes
- Transport from and to London
- Full Vineyard Tour and Tasting at Chapel Down Vineyard
- Delicious lunch with English wine
- Tour of Silcock's Dairy cheese making process
- Guided tasting of 6 English wines paired with 6 English Cheeses
- Souvenir Jute English Wine Tours Goody Bag
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
We start sampling wine at 11am so it's highly advisable to eat a hearty breakfast
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event