Tuscany Cheese and Wine-Tasting in Florence
Durations: 1 Hour(s)
Group Size: 2-15
Enjoy a taste of Italy at this authentic cheese, wine and olive oil tasting session in Florence. Italians are well known for their passion for food, and their equal passion for good wines.
During this session you will have the chance to taste three of the best red wines in the world: Chianti Classico Riserva, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Brunello di Montalcino, accompanied by traditional bruschette and a selection of the best cured meats and cheeses of the area.¬†
You will learn all about how the wines are produced, and how to match them with cheeses and olive oils, also locally produced in this fertile region.¬†
The winebar is located in the heart of the florentine old town, a stone‚Äôs throw away from the Duomo.¬†
Enoteca (wine shop) has been awarded with the prestigious recognition of Esercizio Storico Fiorentino (Historical Florentine Shop). Throughout the shop, the wine cellar and the wine bar old-fashioned traditions, structures and values are respected and enhanced by matching modernity with experience thanks to the hard work of our staff, always ready to take care of every need that Florentine, Italian and international customers might have.
Cheese, wine and olive oil tasting,Expert sommelier guide,Snacks,Alcoholic Beverages
Hotel pickup and drop off,Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event