Cooking Lesson: From The Market To The Table in Florence
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Learn to cook like an Italian at a four-hour market to table cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in Florence. Visit the food market with your chef - before learning tips and techniques to make an Italian meal that you can recreate at home.
Learn how to prepare a typical Italian meal from scratch thanks to a professional chef, and impress all your friends and family at home! With this 4.5-hour cooking class, you will start the tour with a visit to the Central Market in Florence, then you will immerse yourself in the cooking class and top off the experience with a delicious lunch with your own creations.
â€˘ All necessary ingredients
â€˘ Lunch based on what you have prepared with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
â€˘ Attendance Certificate
â€˘ Visit to the Central market of Florence with the Chef
â€˘ Cooking lesson with a local ChefÂ
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The cooking lesson operates with small groups
- On Sundays and bank holidays - when the central market is closed â€“ the visit to the market will be skipped.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event