Barcelona Walking Tour, Wine Tasting & Tapas Dinner
Learn about some of the most important things for us - our culture, the wine, and our gastronomy on this guided tour. Enjoy your walking tour through the Roman and medieval part of the city, the oldest neighborhoods, and do an exclusive wine-tasting of local products, where we will introduce you to the spectacular world of wine. Then, round out your day with a tapas dinner where you will taste the unique Spanish culinary specialties -¬† all with a knowledgable foodie by your side to explain it all.
Day 1 : Gothic Quarter
Start the tour in the heart of the city in Plaza Catalunya at 6:30pm, where your guide will meet you and take you on a walking tour through the oldest part of the city, the charming Gothic Quarter, a maze of quaint, narrow streets full of Roman and medieval architecture.
Visit the Cathedral, the Jewish Quarter, the Royal Palace, and St James Square.
This portion of the tour ends with a visit to Santa Maria Mar Church in the Born district.Wine Tasting
Later, enjoy a wine-tasting with an exclusive selection of organic wines from Catalunya. Learn about their individual process and find out how to distinguish different varieties. Learn more about our philosophy of wine from a knowledgeable expert.Tapas Dinner
Finally, visit a restaurant owned by a renowned chef, Tapeo by Daniel Rueda, where you will sip more wine and sample a variety of tapas. Prepare yourself for an incredible experience full of delicious Catalan cuisine, accompanied by explanations and suggestions from your foodie guide.
Your tour ends after a delicious dinner, where you'll find yourself in the heart of Barcelona.
The Tour and the Guide are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.,Walking tour around the Roman and medieval part of the city.,Wine-tasting in a recognized place - tasting local varieties.,Tapas dinner - accompanied by your guide.,Small group to ensure a personalized experience.,Friendly, professional and native licensed guide.,Alcoholic Beverages,Entry/Admission - Barcelona Cathedral,Entry/Admission - Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet requirements (2 person minimum per tour). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event