Bali Coffee Tour: Ubud Nature Sightseeing and Culinary
Durations: 10 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Bali has been one of the must-visit destinations among travellers around the world because of its authentic nature and the sacred culture.
Bali has been one of the must-visit destinations among travelers around the world because of its authentic nature and the sacred culture. Bali Coffee Tour: Ubud Nature Sightseeing and Culinary could be one plan in your to-do list while in Bali. Head to Tegalalang rice terrace for the first point and encounter the lush natural scenery. Afterward, prepare for having Luwak coffee tour and sightseeing in Bali Pulina. Next, play out with the adorable monkeys in Monkey Forest! You will also be stunned by the sacred Ubud Palace and fabulous Ubud Market. Hey! The tour hasn't finished yet. End the tour by savoring delicious dinner in Bale Udang Mang Engking Ubud restaurant. Grab this chance for having a memorable holiday in Bali with your beloved people.Â
Day 1 : 09.00 AM : pick up at lobby09.00 â€“ 10.30 AM : Heading to Tegalalang rice terrace10.30 â€“ 11.30 AM : Strolling in Tegalalang rice terrace11.30 â€“ 12.00 PM : Moving to Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation12.00 â€“ 13.30 PM : Luwak coffee tour, coffee testing, and sightseeing in Bali Pulina13.30 â€“ 14.30 PM : Lunch time (excluded)14.30 â€“ 15.00 PM : Going to Monkey Forest15.00 â€“ 17.00 PM : Monkey Forest, Ubud Palace, Ubud Market tour17.00 â€“ 17.15 PM : Heading to Bale Udang Mang Engking Ubud restaurant17.30 â€“ 19.00 PM : Dinner at Bale Udang Mang Engking Ubud restaurant19.00 PM : Return to hotel
- Full day car rental
- Driverâ€™s fee
- Fuel cost
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Coffee plantation entrance fee
- 1 sample set beverage tasting (8 beverages)
- A cup of coffee (please select one of 8 beverage flavors)
- Balinese traditional snack
- Dinner set at Bale Udang restaurantÂ
- Toll and parking fee
- Tips for the driver/guide (optional)
- Overtime fee: 10% from the total price
- Admission fee: Monkey Forest (approximately IDR 40,000), Ubud Palace (approximately IDR 10,000)
- Personal expense (lunch, shopping. etc)Â
- If you use AirBnB accommodation, please write down the nearest hotel address from your Host location. In order to simplify the pick up service, we will pick you up in the nearest hotel from your Host location.
- Please note that the sudden schedule changes may occur due to Balinese religious events which might block the roads etc.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher.
- The voucher is valid only on the date specified.
- We provide hotel pick up â€“ drop off service. So, you might contact our staff to inform your pick up location.
- Please kindly wait at hotel lobby 5 minutes before the pick up time. And, present your confirmation voucher to your driver before departure.Â
- Voucher from Wandernesia (printed or e-voucher)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun protection cream, sunglasses, hat, etc.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event