Hidden Athens Small Group Walking Tour and Picnic: Plaka and the Hills of Athens
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Escape the buzz of downtown Athens and head to its peaceful hills for a 3.5-hour leisurely paced walking tour, finishing with a Greek picnic and glass of white wine!
Escape the buzz of downtown Athens and head to its peaceful hills for a 3.5-hour leisurely paced walking tour, finishing with a Greek picnic and glass of white wine! Your expert local guide will introduce you to the gentle hills around Athensâ€™ Acropolis, chatting about the areaâ€™s ancient history as you go. Discover the charms of Plaka (Athensâ€™ Old Town), Anafiotika with its pretty Greek island-style houses and three of the cityâ€™s famous hills: Philopappou and Mars Hill.
Local guide,Picnic,One glass of white wine
Gratuities (optional),Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people is required to operate the tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event