Athens Day Tour-Skip the line: Acropolis, Acropolis museum, Plaka and Local Food
Enjoy a 6-hour Acropolis monument, Acropolis museum and food tasting tour with your licensed tour guide. Meet in at Acropolis metro station to start your tour of the landmarks of the Greek capital. After your leisurely made tour of Parthenon, Erechtheum, Propylaeum Gates, and temple of Nike you visit the historic neighborhood of Athens, Plaka, with its picturesque streets and beautiful neoclassical balconies. Visit the new state of the art Acropolis museum.¬†Finish your tour by visiting the culinary back streets of the city enjoying some of the most famous delicacies of the country such as pies, salamis, deserts and local coffee.
Licensed tour guide
Food and drinks specified during the food tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees (30 euros per adult - Acropolis 20 euros + Acropolis museum 10 euros). 5 euros for kids under 18 with show of the passport. Tickets are purchased cash from your guide - Skip the line.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Please make sure to wear comfortable shoes and hats
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event