Best Culinary Amsterdam Private Tour
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
This tour is for all "Food Lovers" and offersa private 3-hour indulgence into the best culinary spots of Amsterdam. This walking tour combines Amsterdam's Golden Age history and architecture with its amazing food scene.
"Food Lovers" best-highlighted tour, offering a private 3-hour indulgent into the best culinary spots of Amsterdam. This walking tour combines Amsterdam's Golden Age history and architecture with its amazing food scene.
Sample Dutch fresh fish, a local's favourite and taste delicious dishes and famous fresh lobster sausage!¬†
Wander through an authentic and picturesque part of the Amsterdam harbor.
Explore the stories of Dutch trade and walk through the most unspoiled part of Amsterdam. Soak up the atmosphere of historic evolutionary aroma's and authentic warehouses architecture; Experience a culinary adventure at this chic, yet casual neighborhood, with wooden footbridges and 17th-century buildings; breathing the Dutch trade's history of spices, cacao, coffee and smoked fish. ‚Ä®
Welcome to my Amsterdam!
Day 1 : Taste of the best Dutch street food at a fish vendor
Amsterdam started as a small fishing village. Learn and taste the history of this great city!Walk through a historical but hidden neighbourhood
Avoid the crowds and experience this part of city centre like a local!Learn about trade history, lifestyle, past and present of Amsterdam
Marvels of the Golden Age past, naval stories, hidden alleys and refreshing canal viewsAdmire scenic views & port glorious History
Only minutes away from centre, yet and unknown part of the city to exploreTaste of an elegant menu at a cozy restaurantTaste fusion dishes with local Dutch ingredients and the most fresh sausage menu ever made!Enjoy a local snack and a fresh beer
Cultural endeavour can't miss visiting an infamous Dutch 'Brown Cafe'¬†
* an appetiser (fish)
* Dutch Bitterballen & one beer p.p
* A sausage with seasonal vegetables dish (per 2 ppl)
: At last stop, drinks are not included
* Pick up Service/ Return (additional, upon request)
* Personal expenses, like souvenirs¬†
* Always your best Vibe & Curiosities! We love questions:)
* Dutch weather is unpredictable, bring rain gear
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event