Sorrento-Herculaneum-WineTasting (FullDay 8h)
Durations: 8 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
You will have free time to explore Sorrento, a small, quaint, and relaxed town in Campania, Southern Italy. Here you will be able to explore the town and walk along the narrow streets that lead to many restaurants, family-owned shops, taverns, and unforgettable scenery.
You will have free time to explore. Sorrento is a small, quaint, and relaxed town in Campania, Southern Italy. Here you will have time to explore the town and walk along the narrow streets that lead to many homes, restaurants, family-owned shops, taverns, villas, hotels and, most importantly, unforgettable scenery.
Later we proceed to Herculaneum, which you will have 2 hours. Herculaneum â€“ named after one of the Roman mythological heroes, Hercules â€“ was destroyed by the 79AD eruption of Mt. Vesuvius. The slow walk across all of Ercolano will allow you to observe the moulding of civilization into this remote town.
- Lunch with wine tasting on the volcano -
The Wine Tour offers a remarkable experience in the countryside vineyard around the volcano. On this tour, you will experience the wine making processes while also getting to taste and buy authentic Italian wine. This is a must see tour for any wine lover who would want to explore some of Italyâ€™s finest wines
Bottled water,Air-conditioned vehicle,Private transportation,WiFi on board,All Fees and Taxes,22% of italian Sale Tax,English Speaking Driver,Parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance and insurance
Lunch - Lunch is related with wine tasting for a deliciuos gastronomic itinerary of a farm to table restaurant and wineyard.,Wine tasting with Meals and drinks (â‚¬25-â‚¬45 depending menu order) to pay directly in the wineyard,Herculaneum (Admission fee â‚¬15pp, children younger than 18 years old enter free showing a valid ID,Gratuities 15/20% (optional but really appreciated),No Archeological Guide is included, but we highly reccomend to hire. ask in the note the price.,Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano,Entry/Admission - Sorrentino Vini
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- pets are allowed only if they stay in their kennel
- we provide booster and carseat for free if you need
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Area includes: Capodichino Airport in Naples, Central Train Station (FrecciaRossa and Italo), Naples Cruise Port (Molo Beverello), Historical downtown and anywhere all around Naples
Port of Naples, Port of Sorrento, Port of Amalfi, Port of Salerno
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 999 days or less before event