Weâ€™ll start with a walk in the vineyard, telling you the family history about the winery and the estates. Youâ€™ll learn how to dry Amarone grapes in the traditional drying room, a process called Appassimento. You'll visit our rural house and the cellar from the 17th century used for winemaking and refinement. At the conclusion, the tasting of a selection of our fine wines Valpolicella, Ripasso and the great Amarone, learning how to evaluate them by sight, smell and taste.
Youâ€™ll also enjoy our organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, local cheeses called Monte Veronese and Soppressa Valpolicella (a kind of salami).
Weâ€™ll be waiting for you on our amazing terrace with a stunning view of the Valpolicella!
- A selection of our fine red dry wines Valpolicella, Ripasso and Amarone
- Amarone wine tasting with the winemaker
- Visit to 17th century cellar and private rural house
- Light lunch with local delicacies like cheeses Monte Veronese, salami della Valpolicella and Mantova chutney
- Stunning view on the Valpolicella hills from the terrace
- Transport is only with the 10:00 slot (subject to availability)
- Our service can assist you in booking a private transfer
- Our service can assist you in arranging public transport to the winery (30m very easy-trip from Verona centre and VR Porta Nuova station via direct bus)
- Warn us about any food intolerances
- Under 18s can join the tour but cannot drink alcohol (in Italy alcohol is not allowed for under 18s)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 5% if booking is cancelled 999 days or less before event