Discover DOP Olive Oil
Durations: 2 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Embark on a journey through the world of Italian olive oil and other local food at a boutique winery in Marano di Valpolicella-Verona
We'll start with a light walking in the garden of Olive Trees, telling the family history of our farm and estates. We'll see the old traditional secret room where we collect the Oil, followed by a visit to the authentical ancient cellar.Â
You'll learn how we make our organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and how to read and recognize an original Italian Oil label.
As a conclusion, a great tasting through Italian Olive Oils from different regions: Tuscany, Liguria, Apulia, Veneto distinguishing them by sight, smell, and taste.
Oil tasting is paired with local cheeses called Monte Veronese (different aging) Salami from Valpolicella and fresh S.Anna bread.
Enjoy your visit on our amazing terrace with a unique view on the Valpolicella's hills!
- Tasting of a Selection of the best Italian DOP Extra Virgin OLIVE OIL
- Learning about differences between Italian Oils: TUSCANY, LIGURIA, APULIA, VENETO
- Food tasting of different aging local CHEESES, salami, Mantua chutney and fresh S. Anna bread
- Visit of our RURAL HOUSE from the 17th CENTURY in Valpolicella
- AMAZING TERRACE and STUNNING VIEW on the Valpolicella
- Transport is only with the 10:00 slot (subject to availability)
- Our service can assist you in booking a private transfer
- Our service can assist you in arranging public transport to the winery (30m very easy-trip from Verona centre and VR Porta Nuova station via direct bus)
- Warn us about any food intolerances
- Under 18s can join the tour but cannot drink alcohol (in Italy alcohol is not allowed for under 18s)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 5% if booking is cancelled 999 days or less before event