Walking Lunch in Venice
Â The Food Tour of Venice starts with the typical Italian Aperitivo where you can choose between the renowned Spritz or Prosecco in a venue away from tourist crowds but very close to San Marco. The itinerant menu continues with the tasting of a typically Venetian dish, the cicchetti. At the bacari it is possible to bite these appetizing flavors with bold combination, such as those of cod fish or liver pate, paired with a good glass of wine. In the next stop you can meet His Majesty, the Tramezzino â€“ a very soft withe bread that suits with any type of filling. The Food Tour continues by reaching one of the oldest restaurants in Venice and now a reference point for gondoliers. In this restaurant â€“ whose origins date back to the 16th century â€“ you can enjoy a sample of fresh pasta paired with freat local wine. Our lunch ends with a sweet note, Italian artisan and creamy gelato!Â
- FoodAmbassador, a licensed local guide and food and wine expert
- A walking lunch - a real Italian meal
- Minimum of five food stops and three top-shelf wines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vegetarian,non-alcoholic alternatives and for any dietary restrictions can be provided. Please specify it at time of booking.
- Our food tour is in English but tours other languages are available upon request. Contact us!
- The exact address of meeting point will be provided via email few days before the tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Bring your appetite!
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event