Private food tour for teenagers in Venice
The walking food tour will help travelers to discover both the local cuisine and some hidden corners of Venice, away from the most touristy area, where real Venetians live. All the morning versions of the tours â€“ from Monday to Saturday â€“ include a visit to the local market of Rialto. During this walking food tour travelers will have the possibility to discover the Venetian food tradition through the most representative dishes. This is also an occasion to learn more about Venetian history and the everyday life of ordinary Venetians and Italians. Together with our Food Ambassador, a licensed local guide and food expert, travelers will taste some Venetian street food. They may visit a local bakery, where clients are mostly locals. The Food Ambassador will tell stories and anecdotes about food, everyday life and Venetian history while showing hidden corners and unknown jewels of the city. The walking food tour includes a visit to Rialto market â€“ when open â€“ that is famous for the fish stalls. For students the highlight of the tour is often the â€śfood challengeâ€ť. The Food Ambassador will offer a sample of a local dish, belonging to the local cucina povera and will dare travelers to taste it and guess what it is made of. The walking food tour also includes three more samples of traditional cuisine, a main dish and it ends with a delicious gelato.Â
- FoodAmbassador, a licensed local guide and food expert
- An itinerant menu - a real Italian meal
- Visit to a local market
- Pickup and drop-off
- Vegetarian alternatives and for any dietary restrictions can be provided. Please specify it at time of booking.
- Our food tour is in English but tours other languages are available upon request. Contact us!
- The exact address of meeting point will be provided via email few days before the tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Bring your appetite!
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event