Wine and Food Tasting in the Vineyards
Durations: 2 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Guided tour in the cellar, with the opportunity to taste close to the vineyard in front of the crushing cellar, to experience immersed in reality, the thrill of stopping time for a couple of hours
Visiting the farm together with Marco and Barbara, it is possible to see the vineyard in its types and stages of growth, to understand how grapes get to become wine, through the use of equipment and wine making techniques.
Sipping a white Garganega or a Chiaretto, still or sparkling wine, we will begin our journey into the world of wine on Lake Garda.
Teasing Verona's salami and cheese, we will taste different types of red, fresh, fruity or structured wines.
Let's not forget the test of our extra virgin olive oil, very good on toasted bread, fruity and delicate as only our Garda area can give.
With the possibility of sitting inside the vineyard in front of the crushing cellar, the emotion of a good glass of wine will be assured.¬†
- Guided tour of the cellar
- Guided tour of the vineyards
- Wine tasting, Garganega, Chiaretto, Bardolino, from the lightest to the most structured
- Cold cuts and bruschetta cheeses and production olive oil
- In case of rain the tasting will be in an indoor area
- Report any food intolerances
- Sorry, we can't serve vegan
- Pets allowed
- Wheelchairs accessible
- Mandatory mask in the common areas
- All anti COVID-19 regulations are respected
- Possibility to book animation and entertainment for children during the tasting (in advance, ask for availability)
- Contact us for custom solutions
- The desire to have fun and spend two hours of fun and relaxation
- The curiosity to discover the tastes and flavors of our territory