Wine and Food Tasting in the Vineyards
Durations: 2 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Guided tour in the cellar, with the opportunity to taste close to the vineyard in front of the crushing cellar, to experience immersed in reality, the thrill of stopping time for a couple of hours
An experience that will take to learn about the quality of the grapes and the production methods; sipping a white Garganega or a Chiaretto, still or sparkling wine, we will begin our journey into the world of wine on Lake Garda.
Teasing Verona's salami and cheese, we will taste different types of red, fresh, fruity or structured wines.
Let's not forget the test of our extra virgin olive oil, very good on toasted bread, fruity and delicate as only our Garda area can give.
With the possibility of sitting inside the vineyard in front of the crushing cellar, the emotion of a good glass of wine will be assured.¬†
- Wine tasting, Garganega, Chiaretto, Bardolino, from the lightest to the most structured (6-8 wines)
- Cold cuts and bruschetta cheeses and production olive oil
- Guided tour of the cellar (on request)
- Guided tour of the vineyards (on request)
- German Language is not always availabe, or on request
- Safe payment with Paypal or Credit Cards
- Cancellation and refund 100% 24 hours
- In case of rain the tasting will be in an indoor area
- Pets allowed
- Wheelchairs accessible
- Contact us for transfer service
- Mandatory mask in the common areas
- All anti COVID-19 regulations are respected
- The desire to have fun and spend two hours of fun and relaxation
- The curiosity to discover the tastes and flavors of our territory