Venetian savors: food and wine in Venice
When people think of Venice they think of St Marks, the canals and history but what they donâ€™t realize is that it is also a place of culinary delights. On this tour you can immerse yourself in the rustic and real atmosphere of the local wine bars and the characteristic osterie (bacari) and begin to feel like a real Venetian during our Happy Hour Tour. As the sun goes down you can sip a fresh aperitif or try a fine local wine and nibble on a cicchetto (tasty snacks), a typical Venetian finger-food. Thereâ€™s so much on offer: delicious small croutons, spit-cooked meats, mouth-watering pastries await you along with your sundowner drink. This is the perfect way to finish a perfect day: enjoy your bacaro happy hour. Itâ€™s the best in Venice!
- Professional guide
- Happy hour in 3 different Venice wine bars - one "cicchetto" and one glass of wine per bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event