Discovery tour of the prosecco region with tastings from Venice
Durations: 6 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Culture and pleasure, these are the two key words of the tour! The history of Venice and the surrounding territories is inextricably linked with that of Prosecco, one of the most famous and exported Italian sparkling wines.
On this tour you will really discover everything about this unique drink, and you will get to taste (in moderation!) different varieties in typical cellars of the Venetian countryside, not far from the center of Venice. With a small group of participants, you will be transported in a comfortable minivan through the green landscapes and local vineyards, through the suggestive areas of Prosecco, Valdobbiadene and Conegliano, stopping at two wineries that traditionally produce many types of wines. Quench your thirst for wine and knowledge, have a sip and learn about the history behind the famous names. After being told everything about the different production methods of your favourite drink, you will be served a light lunch at a local restaurant with typical dishes. At the end of the tour you will be taken back to the city, in the hope of having satisfied your thirst for knowledge and, obviously, for wine!
- Round-trip transportation from Venice by minivan
- Local guide, expert in history and local products
- Two tastings of typical wines with snacks
- Light lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not recommended for teetotalers
- In case of food intolerances, please let us know in advance
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event