Valencia City Centre Food Tour
This Tapas Walking Tour is perfect for you willing to discovery Valencia's history, culture and gastronomy.
It is a tour to enjoy the best tapas and drinks from our city.
During the tour, we will walk along the main streets in the city centre and will make 5 secret stops at bars, restaurants, bodegas and shops to taste and/or drink.
Day 1 : Our tour will pass by the most emblematic buildings in Valencia old town. One of the oldest markets in Europe still in use. A "must" while you are visiting Valencia. City Hall Square with plenty of architecture and history around.On our way to the central market, we will pass by Santos Juanes church, Baroque style.La Lonja is one of the most characteristic buildings of the city, in addition to being one of the most famous monuments of civil Gothic that Europe can offer.
Walking and guided tour in Valencia city centre - old town
Our tour includes 5 secret stops at restaurants, bars and shops where we will enjoy a typical tapa or drink. Equivalent to a light lunch.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Our guide will be at the start point with a sign with our "Gastro Trips" logo.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event