Half Day: Wine and Olive Oil Tour from Assisi
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 2+
Treat yourself to the gorgeous wine and olive oil of the Umbria region! Visit wineries and olive groves and learn about the history of the local delicacies.
Montefalco area in Umbria is one of the most renowned areas for wine production. During this tour you will spend time around the stunning beauty of the area and visit one wine producer. YouÂ will haveÂ a guided tour in English of the wine production at the winery and of the wine cellar itself. YourÂ tour will end with a wine and food matching experience with tasting of the most famous wines in the area. The tasting will be accompanied by light bites of local cured meat and cheese selection.
After yourÂ wine tour, you will continue into the exploration of olive production in a oil mill. That secondÂ part of yourÂ tour will consist of a visit toÂ a producer with a tasting of the most well knownÂ types ofÂ local extra virgin olive oil.
- Tranport by car/vanÂ
- Winery tour and wine tastingÂ
- Oil mill tour with extra virgin olive oil tastingÂ
- Typical Umbria food tasting
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event