Assisi: Organic Winery Visit with Wine/Oil tasting and Full Lunch
Durations: 2 Hour(s)
Group Size: 2-15
Enjoy a fascinating introduction to the world of food, wines and extra virgin olive oil on this tour in a winery in the heart of the beautiful Umbrian countryside.
The winery is located on the hillsides to the east of Assisi, a land rich in peace and saints, but also renowned for its centuries-old vocation for wine-making and olive oil production.
You will visit one of the oldest organic wineries in Assisi, where you will learn about its history and special aspects. You will see the vineyards and travel through the process right to the bottle, passing through the pressing machine, steel tanks and oak barrels.Â
At the end of the tour, you'll taste Assisi DOC and Umbria IGT organic wines, paired with different traditional plates, like warm bruschetta with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, cheeses with jams and balsamic vinegar, and typical desserts of the Umbrian kitchen.Â Moreover, during the wine tasting, you'll enjoy a beautiful view of the valley in a quiet and peaceful place.
Winery tour, wine tasting, full lunch, transport to/from attraction from Assisi
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event