Assisi: Full day wine tour around Sagrantino Area
Taste the Sagrantino wines of Umbria on a wine tasting tour from Assisi. Walk through a vineyard to learn the secrets of the winemakers. Hear stories about the family who own the wine estate.Â
Drive to the hills of Sagrantino area and taste local wines.
Â Discover the secrets of an original grapevine brought to Umbria from Asia by Franciscan friars. Cultivated exclusively in this small part of Umbria, it was awarded the DOCG denomination in 1992. Seasonally, from April to October, you can also experience the impressive flavors and scents of Umbria.
Experts will guide you through the tasting of some of the best wines and cultivar in the world at the best wineries and cellars.
You will have a guided tours in English of the wine production at the wineries and of the wine cellar itself. Your tours will end with a wine and food matching experience with tasting of the most famous wines in the area.Â
The tasting will be accompanied by light bites of local cured meat and cheese selection.Â
Hotel pickup and drop-off,Private guide,Wine and food tasting,Cellar tour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event