Private wine tour - Lucca hills and Montecarlo (2 wineries)
Wine tour performed in compliance with the provisions of the regulations
We will visit 2 wineries representative of the appellations of the province of Lucca (Colline Lucchesi and Montecarlo DOC) and, after touching the vineyards and visiting the cellars, we will taste the wines produced in combination with local products.
I love my job and I constantly travel to discover the best wineries: only small wineries with high quality wines, where you can feel at home, welcomed with passion and professionalism.
I am a sommelier from Lucca with many years of experience, winner of some important competitions, 3rd place in the Best Sommelier of Italy 2018 and owner of the Uvaggio online wine shop. I work as a wine consultant, educator and write about wine on the homonymous blog Wineafterwine. I love wine more than anything and I travel to wineries, studying every day to improve myself!
Day 1 : Visit of the vineyards, cellars and tasting of 4 wines with paired cheeses and salami
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- We will meet you directly at the hotel or at the nearest point outside the limited traffic zone. We can also meet at the Pisa airport or at the Port of Livorno
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event