Private wine tasting in Lucca - 5 wines and a taste of local products
I love my job and I do everything to make wine tasting unforgettable, choosing wines of the highest quality and with a genuine territorial character. My guests must feel at home and leave the tasting enriched in terms of knowledge.
I am a sommelier from Lucca with many years of experience, winner of some important competitions, 3rd place in the Best Sommelier of Italy 2018 and owner of the Uvaggio online wine shop. I work as a wine consultant, educator and write about wine on the homonymous blog Wineafterwine. I love wine more than anything and I travel to wineries, studying every day to improve myself!
I'll take care of everything and you won't have to think about anything!
I will set the table with tasting tablecloths and serve you the wines in professional glasses!
At the end of the tasting I will leave the bottles uncorked (if not finished :) in order to enjoy them during the holiday.
Cheese, cold cuts, bread and extra virgin olive oil
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event