Vip Chianti Tour Contemporary Art And Unique Wine Tasting With Lunch
Durations: 6 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Starting from the center of Florence you will reach the heart of Chianti Classico with a private transportation, along the hills of the Tuscan countryside with breathtaking views among vineyards and olive groves.
Starting from the center of Florence you will reach theÂ heart of Chianti ClassicoÂ with a private transportation, along the hills of the Tuscan countryside with breathtaking views among vineyards and olive groves.
Let us guide you in one ofÂ the most important site-specific contemporary art collections, where artworks dialogue with nature. Discover works byÂ Michelangelo Pistoletto, Daniel Buren, Anish Kapoor, Louise BourgeoisÂ and other world renown artists who took inspiration from the terroir of thisÂ charming winery, able to connect past and future.
Lovers of red winesÂ will find their heaven during theÂ wine tastingÂ which includesÂ four stellar quality wines from Wine SpectatorÂ (up to 96 points!), one of the world's most sought-after categories. You will also have the opportunity to learn more about the winery vineyards, the making of the selected wines and their aging process.
- art & nature
- site-specific artworks
- Louise Bourgeois
- Anish Kapoor
- Daniel Buren
- Tuscan food
- wine tasting
- Breathtaking views
- Contemporary art
- Meeting point: Piazza dei Cavalleggeri 1, Firenze - please arrive 15 minute before the starting time of the tour
- Available:Â Monday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday
- Time: 9:30 AM
- Duration:Â 6 hours
- Languages:Â English, Italian, other languages on request
- Participants: min 2 max 8
- Private transport
- Tourist guide service
- English speaking tour escort
- Castello di Ama Experience: 4 Wines (IGT Toscana, Chianti Classico DOCG, Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG, Chianti Classico Gran Selezione DOCG) Â + 1 Olive Oil Tasting
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event