"Vine, Wine and Life" at La Lastra Winery
For all the wine enthusiasts, our visit â€śVine, Wine and Lifeâ€ť is a journey in space and time that starts with the winter pruning of vines and ends up with the rite of wine tasting. During the visit to our ORGANIC vineyards we will go through all the main steps of the agronomic, phenolic and organic cycle in order to understand the complexity of the â€śvineyardâ€ť ecosystem and of an agriculture with low environmental impact.Â
We will then move to our historical cellar where we will discover the chemical-physical and microbiological processes that make a quality production.
We will continue our journey moving to the sensorial tasting room to grasp the organoleptic complexity of our wines and have a better understanding of them.
The visit will end up with a light-lunch to experience the emotions that the right combination food/wine can offer to our palate and to our spirit.
All the different chapters will be discussed directly in the vineyards/cellars in a very simple way, in order to easily understand even the most apparently complicated concepts.
- Guided visit to the organic vineyards
- Guided visit to the cellars where the wines are produced and developed
- Sensory wine tasting of 4 of our organic wines, all typical of the area
- Light lunch with fresh seasonal Tuscan specialities
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event