Savour Exquisite Wines In Chanti and Visit Siena & San Gimignano
Savour Exquisite Wines In Chanti and Visit Siena & San Gimignano: Meet our professional Florence city driver at your hotel or another chosen location, (B&B or private flat) and discover the Chianti countryside.Â
- Stop at Michelangelo Plaza, for sure the most beautiful viewpoint in Florence.
- Afterwards, drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards up to the Renaissance town of Siena2hrs of Visit the magnificent town of Siena.
- Siena is famous for its cuisine, art, museums, medieval cityscape and the Palio, a horse race held twice a year.
- Move to a real Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna and 8 wine tasting.Â
- After lunch we will drive to San Gimignano. San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena.Known as the Town of Fine Towers, The town also is known for saffron, the Golden Ham, and its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone hillsides of the area. In the main square don't forget to taste the best 'ice cream in the world', (Gelateria Dondoli).Â
- The return to Florence is scheduled at around 5 pm.
1 Wine tasting included
Lunch and Wine tasting included
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our english speaking Driver- escort will pick you up at your Hotel (or B&B or private flat) with a welcome sign: PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name