Savour Exquisite Wines, Brunello of Montalcino & Nobile Wine Tour (3 Wineries)
Explore the secret Tuscany, visit the Medieval cities of Montepulciano, Pienza and Montalcino tasting the best wines. A full daytrip inside the iconic landscape of the rolling hills, avenues of cypress trees and medieval hilltop towns.
- 9.00 am We will pick you up at your location (hotel or flat).Â
- 11.00 am Arrive at the main square of Montepulciano, visit two Historic Cellars. Here you will find gigantic oak barrels, in which the famous Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and the Rosso di Montepulciano DOC â€śrestâ€ť. First and second wine tasting and lunch experience in two differerent cellars.
- 14.00 pm In the afternoon we will drive to Pienza, the town of the Pecorino cheese. The Pecorino is one of the best cheese in Italy, especially the version 'sotto cenere' or 'under ashes'.Â
- 15.30 pm Visit of Montalcino Castle winery. The tour will continue with the second tasting of wine in a prestigious Montalcino farm where the production of this delicious wine has been made for generations.
- The return is scheduled around 18.00 pmÂ
Day 1 : 9.00 am Tag along with your Florence Driver guide and proceed for your tour from your hotel/apartment in a comfortable black Mercedes Minivan to the following places: 11.00 am Arrive at the main square of Montepulciano, visit two Historic Cellars. Here you will find gigantic oak barrels, in which the famous Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG and the Rosso di Montepulciano DOC â€śrestâ€ť. Two wine tasting experiences in Historical Cellars (about 10 wine tasting) : Rosso di Montepulciano Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Rosso di Montepulciano Reserve Nobile di Montepulciano Reserve 13.30 pm In the afternoon we will drive to Pienza, the town of the Pecorino cheese. The Pecorino is one of the best cheese in Italy, especially the version 'sotto cenere' or 'under ashes'. The cheese has ancient origins and has probably been produced in the zone since man first settled here.16.00 pm . Visit of Montalcino Castle. Brunello di Montalcino is one of Italy's most famous and prestigious wines. All Brunello di Montalcino wine is made exclusively from Sangiovese Grosso grapes grown on the slopes around Montalcino. Third wine tasting inside a Montalcino farm / winery. Where after a wine lesson, about the local production you will taste the prestigious Brunello of Montalcino wine.
WiFi on board
2 Wine tasting included in two local Wineries
The driver will suggest the best places to have lunch
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our english speaking driver - escort will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment) . Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event