ATV Quad Tour in Chianti. Tuscan lunch and Wine Tasting. Exclusive Minivan
Durations: 8 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Come and discover the wild heart of Chianti, with us you can live an experience totally immersed in the countryside and woods.
There is no better way to enjoy the Tuscan countryside and the adventure like in our Quad Atv Tour. We will start with a safe driving training of the quad performed by an expert and then the experience begins. We will pass through a small town in the Chianti region, crossing vineyards and cypress trees to reach its wild heart in the forest.
After the quad experience you will continue the tour enjoying the landscapes of the Chianti Classico, thanks to our specially modified minivan to fully appreciate the scents and colors of our countryside.
We will stop to visit Montefioralle, a small and fascinating medieval village of 1100 andÂ Â Greve in Chianti, whose fame has always been tied to its majesticÂ Piazza Matteotti, with small shops under the porticos with typical handicraft products
The last stop of the tour will be a winery where you will taste a classic Tuscan lunch accompanied by a fantastic tasting of 6 wines, chosen appropriately according to the courses.
Day 1 : Meeting point
Meeting point is in Piazza della Calza, behind Porta Romana. We meet at 9.15 am and departure at 9.30 amExperience Quad Atv
After a short training session with the guide to help familiarise yourself with the quad ATV, your adventure begins! You will drive your ATV quad, or you will be a passenger, both on the paved road and off-road through the woods and vineyards. We will stop briefly to admire the view of Florence and if you have a good eye you will see the Duomo (Cathedral). We will then continue our experience through the beautiful Tuscan landscapes.
Duration 1 hourMontefioralle
Typical Tuscan hill town still closed by its original medieval walls
Duration: 30 minutesGreve in Chianti
A picturesque Tuscan town, where you will visit the main square, Piazza Matteotti, with its charming arcades and craft shops offering typical local products.
Duration: 45 minutesPoggio Amorelli
The last stop of the tour will be at the Poggio Amorelli Estate where you will have the chance to try a classic Tuscan lunch accompanied by a fantastic tasting of 6 wines chosen appropriately based on the courses.
Duration: 1.5 hours
- Experience in Quad ATV
- Quad riding training with helmet included
- Tasting of 6 wines
- Accompanied visit of the Medieval Village of Montefioralle
- Free visit of Piazza Matteotti Greve in Chianti
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour does not allow more than 6 travelersÂ no more than 4 ATV drivers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Close to public transport
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Participation allowed to most travelers
- This experience will take place only in favorable weather conditions. In case of cancellation due to bad weather, you can choose between another date or full refund.
- Closed shoes (the use of flip flops on the quad is forbidden, it is possible to change shoes)
- Necessary to bring with you the driving license for who drives the quad
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event