Private Half-Day Tour of Chianti Classico Wine Region
- Experience for your private group.
Dedicate one day to a breathtaking visit of ancient vineyards and medieval villages in the famous landscapes of the Chianti wine region. Travel in a luxury minivan through rolling green hills and medieval villages, with a private driver at your disposal throughout the day. Tour some of the best small, organic family-owned wineries in the area where you can learn about traditional production methods and taste local artisanal products such as extra virgin olive oil and renowned varieties of wine such as Chianti Classico. The private tour can be customized according to your preference: include an optional authentic Tuscan lunch on a local farm!
- 5-hr Half-Day private tour of the famed Chianti wine region from Florence.Â
- Visit lovely medieval villages such as Greve, Montefioralle and Badia a Passignano.Â
- Learn about the area's historic winemaking tradition with stops at one or more local wineries.Â
- Taste local olive oil and well-known wine varieties like Chianti Classico.
- Travel in a private Mercedes-Benz Minivan (up to 8 passengers).
What To Expect
- Pass By: Piazza Buondelmonti, Impruneta.
Pass through the picturesque village of Impruneta, famous for its Terracotta.
- Stop At: Greve in Chianti,Tuscany.Â
Experience the unforgettable town of Greve in Chianti, located in the heart of the Chianti Classico wine region, and home of the famous explorer Giovanni da Verrazzano. An unmissable visit is also due at the ancient and famous Falorni butcher shop, where you will have the opportunity to taste exceptional Tuscan snacks made with local cold cuts and cheeses!
Duration: 30/40 minutes
- Stop At: Castello di Montefioralle, Tuscany.
Montefioralle is truly a treasure of Tuscany - not to be missed. Originally a castle in the Middle Ages, with its 79 inhabitants, it is considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. Absolutely worth a visit, take time for a stroll and take some photos in its iconic, narrow stone streets.
Duration: 30/40 minutesÂ
- Stop At: Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio,Tuscany.
Here you will embark on your first wine tasting! You will be hosted by a small producer of premium, high-quality wines. The production is fully manual, from the vineyard to the wine cellar. The Chianti Classico wine is produced in an organic-certified estate. In short, this is a unique experience to taste exceptional, high-quality wine!Â
Duration: 2 hoursÂ
- Stop At: Badia a Passignano, Sambuca Val di Pesa, Tuscany.
Make a stop to enjoy the view of the medieval borgo of Badia a Passignano.Â At the center of this protected area is a monastic complex, The Abbey of San Michele Arcangelo a Passignano, which is surrounded by beautiful cypresses. Indeed, in addition to the historical and architectural importance of the Abbey, the area has great importance from a landscape point of view. You will find typical elements of the Chianti landscape: hills covered by rows of vineyards, alternating with others covered with olive groves or woods.Â Â
Duration: 30 minutes
Upon request, we can arrange and organize lunch in a wine cellar or farm, this is a highly recommended experience especially for wine lovers.
Day 1 : Impruneta Village
Passage through the picturesque village of Impruneta famous for the Terracotta.Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
A nice stop in the small town of Greve in Chianti located in the heart of the Chianti Classico wine area, and home of the famous navigator Giovanni da Verrazzano. A little of our time is certainly due to the ancient Falorni butcher shop where we could taste some snacks of the fabulous local cold cuts and cheeses.Castello di Montefioralle, Tuscany
Originally a castle in the Middle Ages, Montefioralle is truly a pearl of Tuscany, (to miss it would be a sin) with its 79 inhabitants is considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. A nice stop for stroll and some photos in the narrow stone streets.Brogioni Maurizio Azienda Vinicola
Here we are at our wine tasting/light lunch! Guests of a small producer of high quality wines!! Here the production is completely manual since the harvest of the grapes, the Chianti Classico is produced and certified organic! In short ... high level and quality!!!Badia a Passignano, Tuscany
Nice stop to enjoy the view of the medieval borgo of Badia a Passignano.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your selected hotel/location (in Downtown Florence).
- Transportation by Mercedes-Benz Minivan, Air-Conditioned.
- English-speaking licensed driver.
- Unlimited cold mineral water.
- Private transportation.
- On-Board WiFi.
- Panorama view photo stop.
- Lunch/Light or complete Lunch with tasting in farm or winery. (to be paid on the spot from 25â‚¬pp to 35â‚¬pp)
- Wine tasting. (to be paid on the spot from 0â‚¬pp to 15â‚¬pp)
- Departure is at 9:30am or 11:00am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request.
- A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via iMessage or WhatsApp at +39 3209732131.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Infants must not sit on laps.
- In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver.
- This tour/experience is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). Should your group exceed this size, you can make two reservations.
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.Â
- Upon request, during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or on farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for wine lovers. (They also offer vegetarian and gluten-free lunches, and accommodate allergies. Upon request 24hrs before the tour).
- Our drivers will happily assist with any questions or requests. They are vastly familiar with Tuscany and will share curiosities and facts, or offer suggestions about the area being toured, and more.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event