Private Half-Day Tour of Chianti Classico Wine Region
- Â Experience for your private group.
Day dedicated to the visit of ancient vineyards, medieval villages among the famous landscapes of the Chianti wine region. We will travel from Florence in a private Mercedes Minivan vehicle, let an expert local driver take you to some of the best small organic family-owned wineries in the area where you can learn about traditional production methods and taste local artisanal productions such as extra virgin olive oil and renowned varieties of wine such as Chianti Classico. The private tour can be customized according to your interests, such as a stop for an authentic Tuscan lunch on a local farm.
- 5-hrs private Half-Day tour of the famed Chianti wine region from Florence.Â
- Travel in a private, luxury van with a driver born and raised in Tuscany.Â
- Visit lovely medieval villages such as Greve, Montefioralle and Badia a Passignano.Â
- Learn about the area's long winemaking tradition with stops at one or more local wineries.Â
- Taste local olive oil and well-known wine varietals like Chianti ClassicoÂ
- Travel in a private luxury Car or minivan with room for up to 8 passengers.
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations, they will always share information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing, and they are available at any needs.
What To Expect
Pass By: Piazza Buondelmonti, Impruneta.
Passage through the picturesque village of Impruneta famous for the Terracotta.
Stop At; Greve in Chianti,Tuscany.
Â A nice stop in the small town of Greve in Chianti located in the heart of the Chianti Classico wine area, and home of the famous navigator Giovanni da Verrazzano. A little of our time is certainly due to the ancient Falorni butcher shop where we could taste some snacks of the fabulous local cold cuts and cheeses.Â
Duration: 30/40 minutes
Stop At: Castello di Montefioralle, Tuscany.
Originally a castle in the Middle Ages, Montefioralle is truly a pearl of Tuscany, (to miss it would be a sin) with its 79 inhabitants is considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. A nice stop for stroll and some photos in the narrow stone streets.Â
Duration: 30/40 minutesÂ
Stop At: Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio, Tuscany.
Here we are at our wine tasting/light lunch! Guests of a small producer of high quality wines !! here the production is completely manual since the harvest of the grapes, the Chianti Classico is produced in organic cetified manor! In short, high level. (Possibility to have a complete lunch with tasting to be paid on the spot. 35â‚¬ pp.)
Duration: 2 hoursÂ
Stop At: Badia a Passignano, Sambuca Val di Pesa, Tuscany.
Nice stop to enjoy the view of the medieval borgo of Badia a Passignano.Â
Duration: 30 minutes
- With agreements during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or in the farms, this is a highly recommended experience.Â
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Florence.
- Private luxury Mercedes minivan.
- BottledÂ water.
- OnboardÂ Wi-Fi.
- Local guide tour in winery.
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations in Italy. They will always share information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available at any needs.
- Lunch at restaurant.
- Lunch/Light Lunch at farm or winery. (to be paid on spot from 20â‚¬pp to 50â‚¬pp)
- Wine tasting. (to be paid on spot from 0â‚¬pp to 15â‚¬pp)
- Departure 9,30am upon request you can change your pick-up and tour time
- We suggest you wear comfortable shoes.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before event