Private Full-Day Wine Experience in Chianti Classico.
- Experience for your private group.
Treat your senses to a memorable day in the world-famous Chianti wine region on this private tour from Florence. Travel in a luxury minivan through Chiantiâ€™s unmistakable landscape of historic vineyards, rolling green hills and medieval villages, with a private driver at your disposal throughout the day. Taste renowned Chianti wines and authentic Tuscan cuisine at estates of your choosing, or let your local driver make suggestions for the best places to wine, dine and explore.Â
- 8hr Full-Day private tour of the famed Chianti wine region from Florence.
- Travel in a private, Mercedes-Benz minivan.
- Visit historic family-run estates to learn about traditional wine production methods and taste their famous Super Tuscan and Chianti Classico wine.
- Stop at charming medieval villages like Greve, Panzano, or Castellina.
- Taste locally produced olive oil, cheese, cold cuts, and other staples of Tuscan cuisine.Â
What To Expect
- Stop At: Greve in Chianti, Tuscany.Â
Experience the unforgettable town of Greve in Chianti, located in the heart of the Chianti Classico wine region, and home of the famous explorer Giovanni da Verrazzano. An unmissable visit is also due at the ancient and famous Falorni butcher shop, where you will have the opportunity to taste exceptional Tuscan snacks made with local cold cuts and cheeses!
Duration: 1 hourÂ
- Stop At: Castello di Montefioralle, Tuscany.
Montefioralle is truly a treasure of Tuscany - not to be missed. Originally a castle in the Middle Ages, with its 79 inhabitants, it is considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. Absolutely worth a visit, take time for a stroll and take some photos in its iconic, narrow stone streets.Â
Duration: 1 hourÂ
- Stop At: Winery Brogioni Maurizio, Montefioralle,Â Tuscany.
Here you will embark on your first wine tasting! You will be hosted by a small producer of premium, high-quality wines. The production is fully manual, from the vineyard to the wine cellar. The Chianti Classico wine is produced in an organic-certified estate. In short, this is a unique experience to taste exceptional, high-quality wine!
Duration: 2 hoursÂ
- Stop At: Panzano in Chianti, Tuscany.Â
A visit in the picturesque Panzano is a must! As you take a few steps to reach Panzanoâ€™s medieval 11th century tower, you are truly immersed in another time. Enclosed by its fortified walls, you feel as if youâ€™re returning to the Middle Ages. Take breathtaking pictures of the extraordinary southern valley, where hundreds of plots of land are planted with Sangiovese vines.
Duration: 30 minutesÂ
- Stop At: Tenuta Casanova, Castellina In Chianti, Tuscany.
On your last stop, itâ€™s time for a phenomenal farm-to-table lunch and wine tasting! You will be hosted at a farm with fully organic and locally-produced products, with a wine explanation accompanying your meal. During lunch you will taste Extra Vergin olive oil, the superb Chianti Classico and the new trends of the Super Tuscan wine, white wines, dishes prepared with balsamic vinegar, and dessert wines! Animals, vineyards and olive trees will be fundamental factors in making this traditional Tuscan setting unforgettable! It will be a truly special experience for you and your private group to remember throughout the years.
Duration: 2 hours
Day 1 : Greve in Chianti.A nice stop in the small town of Greve in Chianti located in the heart of the Chianti Classico wine area, and home of the famous navigator Giovanni da Verrazzano. A little of our time is certainly due to the ancient Falorni butcher shop where we could taste some snacks of the fabulous local cold cuts and cheeses.Castello di Montefioralle
Originally a castle in the Middle Ages, Montefioralle is truly a pearl of Tuscany, (to miss it would be a sin) with its 80 inhabitants is considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. A nice stop for a stroll and some photos in the narrow stone streets.Winery Brogioni Maurizio
Here we are at our first wine tasting! Guests of a small producer of high-quality wines. Here the production is completely manual since the harvest of the grapes, the Chianti Classico is produced in organic certified manor. In short, high level.Panzano in Chianti
The picturesque Panzano! Also here we must stop, a few steps to reach the medieval tower of the 11th century, enclosed by the fortification, it seems to return to the past of the Middle Ages. Some pictures of the fantastic valley, which facing south, is the cradle of hundreds of plots of land planted with Sangiovese vines.Organic Farm/Winery Tenuta Casanova
The last stop. Now is the time for a fantastic lunch and tasting with an explanation of the wines. A farm with completely organic production, (km 0 products) animals, vineyards, and olive trees everywhere. During lunch we will taste dishes prepared with balsamic vinegar, we will taste extra vergine olive oil, white wines, dessert wines the superb Chianti Classico, and the new trends of the Super Tuscan wine.
ORGANIC MENU FROM THE FARM
- Spelt salad with chickpeas and mix vegetables dressed with 8 years old balsamic vinegar
- Bruschetta with fresh tomatoes and basil
- Bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil
- Bruschetta with spicy Arrabbiata sauce
- Tomato salad with mozzarella and 8 years old balsamic vinegar
- Cheese and Prosciutto
- Ricotta cheese with 30 years old balsamic vinegar
- SECOND COURSE
- Scrambled eggs with truffles
- Arista (pork loin cooked in the oven)
- Lasagna with wild boar and pork (â€śCinta seneseâ€ť free range) meat sauce (also available vegetarian, or vegan, or Gluten free)
- Gelato dressed with 30 years old balsamic vinegar
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Private transportation by Mercedes-Benz Minivan, Air-ConditionedÂ
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Tasting of cold cuts and cheeses from Falorni butcher
- Unlimited cold mineral waterÂ
- On-Board WiFi
- Lunch on farm or winery (to be paid on-site from 35â‚¬pp to 50â‚¬pp)
- Wine tasting (to be paid on-site from 0â‚¬pp to 25â‚¬pp)
- Departure is at 9:30am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request.
- A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mailing email@example.com or via iMessage or WhatsApp at +39 3209732131.
- This tour/activity is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party)
- Upon request, during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or on farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for wine lovers. (We also offer vegetarian and gluten-free lunches, and accommodate allergies. Upon request 24hrs before the tour).
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.Â
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Our drivers will happily assist with any questions or requests. They are vastly familiar with Tuscany and will share curiosities and facts, or offer suggestions about the area being toured, and more.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event